The International Police Museum is constantly developing educational materials for students of all ages. We encourage education professionals to contact us for more information and to let us know about ways we can help provide you with interesting and innovative ways to engage your students in learning.
The International Police Museum is a volunteer-driven non-profit organization. There are several ways you can help us serve the community:
- Helping create written narratives for exhibits
- Develop sample lesson plans and quizzes
- Create interactive games and puzzles for younger students
- Becoming a docent for virtual or in-person visitors
- Outreach to schools and instructors
Please contact us if you are interested in supporting the Museum as a volunteer. You will also need to fill out the volunteer forms.