With the extensive collection of retired Chief of Police Ed Wortman as a foundation, the museum will bring you up close to see:
- Rotating displays of uniforms for male and female police officers from around the world.
- Badges, Hats, Helmets, and restraints
- Swords, pistols, shotguns, and impact weapons.
You will also learn about:
- Police communications
- Collection of evidence and fingerprints
- The difference between a weapon used as a tool or one used as a threat
- Try on a bullet-proof vest
- Wear a constable’s hat or an officer’s tunic
- Have you picture taken with our life-size display horse and uniforms